Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day1: Abatan River and Mag-Aso Falls

Destinations for the first day:
- Abatan River
- Mag-Aso Falls
- Sikatuna Park
- Loboc Adventure Park
- Loboc Night Cruise
- Hilltop Cottage

Abatan River
On our way to Mag-Aso Falls, we had a stop for photos in the Abatan River. Its fabulous greens are composed of Nipa trees planted along the river. The Abatan River Livelihood Project offers a cruise but I think it would last for more than a couple of hours.





Mag-Aso Falls
I was in doubt if I have to include Mag-Aso Falls in our itinerary. I’ve received the e-mail regarding the flashflood happened there where two men died. But then I decided to include it believing God is our guide. I haven’t read in any of the blogs about Mag-Aso Falls that before reaching it, you have to go downstairs of about a hundred steep steps. Matet and Grace changed their pants so I thought we were going to swim. Since I’m wearing shorts, I immediately went to the water after taking some shots of the falls and of the foreigner couple who were swimming there. When my buddies finished changing clothes, I splashed them with water. To my surprise, they’re so resistant, telling me they are not going to swim. Hahaha. See, a result of miscommunication. =) The coldness of the water was so refreshing so as to the fresh coconut juice by ate’ng bakla.

No comments:

Post a Comment