Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day2: Prony Python, Baclayon Church and Blood Compact

Prony Python

The Prony Python’s place is better now compared to my first visit. Aside from the python, they also have monkey, hawk, turtle and beagle. I bought calamay because I was told that it’s their special delicacy. It tastes good but I prefer the calamay of Candon, Ilocos Norte. The gay caretaker is more beautiful now than the first time I went there, just sad that the owner of the python, the yummy guy was not around. haha



Baclayon Church

We stayed a bit longer in Baclayon than the time allotted because my buddies had session in the reflexology. They also went inside the museum. I didn’t go with them because it’s prohibited to take photos there. I got bored smoking so I took photos of the mangroves. I was able to talk with an Slovanian and she told me they are in a group of 16 and will be staying in the country for four weeks because their season is winter – so cold.



Blood Compact
Visiting the Blood Compact site is not just merely seeing it because its one of the tourist spots. Being there for me is like being a part of what had transpired in that place. I couldn’t imagine myself doin the blood compact – I’m so afraid of blood. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment