Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day1: Loboc River Night Cruise

Loboc River Night Cruise

I’ve tried the Loboc River Cruise at daytime so I preferred to try the Night Cruise. Before our Bohol Trip, I tried to contact some of the locals and asked where are the good places to go (without telling them I’ve been there). Someone suggested me the Night Cruise at the Loboc River – and God damn! He’s true. The Night Cruise is so great! The scenery is so alluring. The lighting project in Loboc had offered employment to the locals. The cruise will start at 8pm, we are 2 hours ahead so we decided to take some photos first. We’re already tired roaming around the tourism complex but the cruise won’t start yet so we went inside the Bohol Bee Farm Resto. We tasted their malunggay ice cream and it tastes better than the other malunggay ice creams I’ve tasted.


We thought we’re only few who’ll join the cruise, lil bit sad. But when its about to start, many are coming in. We didn’t avail the eat-all-u-can because the food’s not so good - just the typical kind of seafood dishes, nothing special. One stop in the cruise is watching the locals dance in the floating kubo. As much as I wanted to join my buddies, I’m already enjoying taking a video of them dancing. They’re so cute – dancing like kids. The duration of the cruise was almost an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment