Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day2: Loboc Hanging Bridge and Church

Hanging Bridge

Heading to Loboc for lunch, we had a stop first at the Hanging Bridge. A pair of very long hanging bridge with a jade green river as addition to its good view. The first time I visited Bohol, I was so afraid to cross the bridge but now it’s my second time to visit, I dunno how I had gained confidence to cross it. And yeah, I made it! I’m wondering why is it that all of them in the group are holding on the rails that it seems they wanna have a photo with that pose. No one’s taking a photo of them though so I just did. Hehe They sell grilled banana and its my first time to see one.


Loboc by Day

We had lunch at Loboc but not at the eat-all-u-can in the Loboc River Day Cruise because doing so would take us more than an hour. We had to maximize our time so we just had lunch in one of the eateries along the Loboc River. I’m so impressed with the way how people promote cleanliness in their town. When I threw my cigarette butt, the officer asked me to pick it up and throw in the garbage instead of imposing penalty on me. Shame on me. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment