Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day1: Loboc Adventure Park

Loboc Adventure Park – Zipline and Cable Car

Learning that Loboc has a Zipline and Cable Car didn’t give me some excitement since I’ve tried those already. But since my buddies haven’t tried those, I included it in the list. As common to ziplines, you’ll trek first before reaching the starting point. Loboc’s hill is so steep and a bit high. Wahhhhhhh I was so tired when I reached the top. But its so worth it reaching the top – the view, the awaiting zipline, the lush green of the nature. My buddies went first for the zipline and their so nervous – I could see in their faces and could hear their screams. The zipline is a batman style but my buddies were embracing the harness instead of spreading their arms. Hehe. Since it’s not my first time, I’m not nervous anymore and since I really wanted a batman style, I’m so excited. The zipline is too high, I really felt like I’m really flying and have wings. We rode the cable car in going back and it’s so great – a 4-minute ride. When we’re done, we’re surprised that Kuya Topher was still there. He’s so considerate to have waited for us. We saw a grilling place in Loboc and invited Kuya to have early dinner before going home but he was so shy and refused to.


Chicken Inato! Early Dinner at Loboc

After burning some fats in the Loboc Adventure Park, it seems that our stomach’s rallying for some food so we decided to have an early dinner. I inquired the locals if they have any specialty dish. Unfortunately, they don’t have. Grilling is fun – so we did. We grilled our own food, good smell – smoky. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment