Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day2: Dauis Church and Hinagdanan Cave

Dauis

At last, we’ve reached Panglao. My buddies wanted to buy miraculous water from the Dauis Church so we stopped there. Since I can’t go inside, I asked Kuya to go with me in the café and have a sip of coffee. But he told me, he’s still full. I do also but I just wanted to try their coffee. Getting inside the café is like going inside in one of the boutiques in Podium. The shop is so fabulous – native but elegant bags and huts for summer. They also have jewelries. When my buddies reached where I am, we borrowed the bags and huts for photo op. Hehe


Hinagdanan Cave
When I was still searching for car rental, there is this one who told me that they don’t bring their guests to this cave because it isn’t safe this season. But still, I included it in the list. The guide/photographer almost pissed me off. And I think he’s a bit drunk. Kuya is so makulit. He pretends to be so good in photography – damn! I regret letting him handle my camera. We should have taken photos by ourselves. Hmmmp!

No comments:

Post a Comment